The 2nd edition of the 'Grow your region' conference will take place in Valencia, Spain, on 8 and 9 November. Save the date! The event is co-organised by the European Commission's Directorate-Generals for 'Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs' and for 'Regional and Urban Policy', in cooperation with the Valencia Regional Authority.
Lessons will be drawn on how smart specialisation strategies were used and how clusters have supported growth in Europe's regions.
How to boost smart interregional collaboration through clusters and foster value chain linkages that bring benefits to regions and cities across Europe?
'GROW your REGIOn' is an opportunity to:
- share your smart specialisation and cluster experience and practices
- exchange ideas about future actions for smart interregional collaboration
- learn about novel ways of supporting innovation and accelerating industrial modernisation and SME growth
The conference will use an innovative approach, where the audience will be invited to actively contribute, collaborate and co-create, following the first edition from 2015 in Brussels.
Pre-registration for this conference is open now! Please visit this page regularly for updates.
View the agenda for more details
- Digital transformation matchmaking event organised by WATIFY
- Steering committee of lead regions of the thematic smart specialisation platform for industrial modernisation (upon invitation only)
- European cluster excellence projects meeting (upon invitation only)
- INNOSUP-1 coordination meeting (upon invitation only)