Give young talents a jump start
Do you want to take the opportunity that training your own qualified IT specialists offers? Or would you like to train for the first time but do not have enough resources for recruitment and administration? Then you are in the right place with us! CyberForum will help you achieve your training targets. We provide placements for the following apprentice jobs:
- Qualified IT specialists (application development)
- Qualified IT specialists (system integration)
- IT sales staff
- Management assistant in IT-systems
- Office management sales assistants
- Media designers (digital & print)
- Electronics technician for automation engineering
- Electronics technician for facilities and infrastructure systems
- Automobile sales assistants
- Automotive mechatronics engineers
Would you like to train in another area? We are happy to advise you and find an individual solution.
Are you looking for an apprentice in the IT industry ?
We will help you look for and select suitable candidates, whose qualifications and personality fit your job description exactly. Together, we will clarify your needs and define the job description for the applicants in a personal appointment. We will then provide suitable application dossiers for you to select.
For this, all applicants go through a selection process, consisting of a logic and subject test, a short presentation and group tasks. In a personal conversation with the prospective apprentices we establish, which applicant could suit best which company.
As you can see: we practically take over the entire recruitment and selection process for you. In addition, we help with processing the formalities. If, for example, you have never trained before, we are happy to establish contact with the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for you.
Even more support through association training
Association training is of particular interest for you as a small and medium-sized enterprise: you train the juniors and we will take over the formalities, for example registration at professional schools and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce, or administrative support for the training. Thus, you can concentrate fully on the specialist part of the training.
How we make a find for you
We organize information events in general education and vocational schools about career possibilities in the IT industry. Furthermore, we provide information about our training professions and speak to possible applicants at training exhibitions and university fairs. We also utilize Google AdWords, advertisements in the print sector, are active on well-known online job portals and organize social media marketing.
Dropouts: Applicants with practical and life experience
Through the project Finish IT 3.0, which is supported by JOBSTARTER plus, we establish contact with college dropouts who are interested in a fast-track apprenticeship in IT or administrative professions. The advantages are at hand:
- Project participants have the opportunity to shorten their training to down to 18 months
- You will have apprentices with practical knowledge and life experience who have learnt from mistakes
- You will have the ideal applicant for your job through our exact matching
- You will help dropouts complete their professional training and thus position yourself as an attractive employer
Forging young talents: Talentschmiede
Through the project Talentschmiede, which is supported by JOBSTARTER plus, we pair up small and microenterprises located in the economic area of Mittelbaden (comprising of the districts of Rastatt and Baden-Baden) with young talents looking for an apprenticeship. In order to do so, we approach both sides:
- We support companies throughout the process of finding qualified trainees the fulfill all requirements
- We support young talents in finding the one employer that fits their needs and offer neutral advise during the apprenticeship
Funded as a JOBSTARTER plus project with resources from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research and the European Social Fund.