(Senior) iOS/Android Developer
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 24.11.2017
About the role
As one of the mobile experts in the cross-functional team, you develop mobile apps using either the iOS and/or Android platform and related technologies. You are product focused and passionate about building world class mobile experiences that are both useful and delightful to customers. You know that mobile does not work in isolation and as a truly agile team player, you collaborate openly with your colleagues within and outside of your team. Together with your peers, you take GoToMeeting to the next level.
- You collaborate with Product Owners, UX, and software engineers to deliver high-quality mobile applications
- You are keeping up with the latest technologies and play an active role within our developer community
- You produce high quality code and work according to modern agile software craftsmanship principles
- You are developing and maintaining mobile apps for a long product lifecycle
- You own and evolve the mobile experience of a leading product
- A Bachelor in computer science or comparable degree
- You are an expert in iOS (Swift, Objective-C, C++) and/or Android (Java, C++) with a deep technical understanding of the fundamentals of the platform
- You are passionate about writing clean code and TDD
- You are used to working with REST APIs from mobile apps
- You have experience with continuous integration and automated unit and UI testing as well as beta deployment of mobile apps
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- You are always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
- You like to have a good time at work together with your colleagues
- You are a team champion
Please send your application to Mona Heitz!
More details to our job:
Have a look at the video and get an insight into our working life!