Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 24.11.2017
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our brand new office in the Kreativpark area "Alter Schlachthof" of Karlsruhe, Germany. Adjustable sit/stand desks, bean-bag chairs, and whiteboard tables will enable you to be productive in comfort while working with a team or individually. Amenities such as foosball, gaming systems, shuffleboard, and darts give us lots of opportunities to have fun together. Moreover, there’s plenty of free coffee, soft drinks, and snacks that you can enjoy in our kitchen or on the gorgeous rooftop terrace.
GoTo Meeting is developed in Karlsruhe and we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about the integration of design and development. Someone who loves tackling hard problems creatively and has proven cross disciplinary experience. The skill set of the successful candidate should be always growing as the web evolves - following new tools, techniques, and technology trends to actively influence user experience. This is a hands-on code development role, but you should have an eye towards design, customer experience, and performance. This role has extensive collaboration with the outstanding design and analytics team members. The successful candidate should also possess a willingness to learn and work cross functionally with different parts of the business. This person has worked in a similar capacity, has excellent communication skills, a keen eye on the trends, and expert-level knowledge of the various technologies needed to achieve group goals.
- As part of an agile engineering team, you will participate in all parts of the product lifecycle.
- Build and maintain user facing elements of our products web experience.
- Keep on top of emerging front-end development methods and technologies and actively share knowledge with the team
- Direct and influence the implementation of front-end technologies with the rest of the team
- Develop and maintain an internal user interface library and web style guide
- Coach and mentor, including code reviews, mock projects, and tutelage.
- Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas between developers.
- Keep eye on emerging technologies and how they may affect LogMeIn and our software applications
- Participate in brainstorming and feedback sessions to gather and receive input to apply rapid changes.
- Strong expertise with at least one common JS framework such as AngularJS, React, Bootstrap or JQuery.
- Experience in Mocha/Jest, ES6, browserify, webpack, gulp, grunt is a plus, not a must
- Experience working in cross-functional, agile development teams: Build it, ship it, run it!
- Agile methods, Clean Code, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery are the solid base of your software engineering philosophy.
- Solid understandings of web application architecture, object oriented software, and design patterns.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and efficient problem solver.
- Highly passionate about design, layout, user experience and the work you deliver.
- Opportunity to work in a fun, open, casual, and creative working environment.
- Infectious energy for building best in class, customer centric experiences.
- Hands on experience with mid to large web applications
- Excellent communication skills and desire to act as a team player
- Broad knowledge about design from concept to implementation
- A love of standards-compliant/cross-browser compatible code
Please send your application to Mona Heitz!
More details about our job:goo.gl/9GKWd4
Click in and get an insight into our daily work!