Java Backend Developer
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 15.08.2018
Standort: Karlsruhe, Alter Schlachthof
Teaser: As a Java backend developer you will be part of an agile engineering team, developing highly available and scalable Java back-end services as well as
As a Java backend developer you will be part of an agile engineering team, developing highly available and scalable Java back-end services as well as external APIs of the LogMeIn product infrastructure.
In this role, you will contribute to all aspects of the software development life cycle: From software architecture through implementation and test, integration with international internal partners up to ensuring frictionless operation in the context of a DevOPS model.
- You design, maintain, evolve and implement highly available and scalable Java back-end services following SOA principles
- You own, evolve and maintain our external APIs
- You collaborate closely within an agile engineering team, side by side with experienced developers and quality engineers
- You produce high quality code and follow modern agile software craftsmanship principles
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent qualification with professional experience
- Proven Java skills and experience with current frameworks
- Good understanding of software architecture, code quality and design pattern
- You are always learning, are creative and open to new ideas
- Strong communication skills with excellent English and at least basic German proficiency