(Senior) iOS Developer
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 03.04.2019
About the role
As one of our mobile experts in the cross-functional team, you develop apps for the iOS platform using Swift, Objective-C and related technologies. You are product focused and passionate about building world class mobile experiences that are both useful and delightful to customers. You know that mobile does not work in isolation and as a truly agile team player, you collaborate openly with your colleagues within and outside of your team. Together with your peers, you take our product GoToMeeting to the next level.
- You collaborate with Product Owners, UX, and software engineers
- You keep up with the latest technologies and play an active role within our development community
- You produce high quality code and work according to modern agile software craftsmanship principles
- You develop and maintain mobile apps throughout the product lifecycle
- You own and evolve the mobile experience of the leading product in Communication&Collaboration space
- You collaborate with colleagues from other development locations like Dresden or Santa Barbara, CA
- You are passionate about mobile technologies and the ecosystem around
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable degree
- You are an expert in iOS (Swift, Objective-C, C++) with a deep technical understanding of the fundamentals of the platform
- Writing clean code, practicing TDD and continuous integration are an essential part of your toolbox
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- You are always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
- You are a real team player and know how to develop in an agile environment
- You like to have a good time at work together with your colleagues
Please send your application to our Recruiter Mona Heitz!
More details to our job:
Click in and get an insight into our daily work at our modern office!