Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 03.04.2019
Standort: Karlsruhe, Alter Schlachthof
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
You will influence the architectural development of LogMeIn’s most succesful product group, including GoToMeeting, the market leader in web conferencing with ~20 million monthly users. You will be working on a high level of independence and scope in driving the evolution of the technical structure, organization, and conceptual integrity of the platform and product architecture of multiple major platform sub-systems. This role leverages increasing exposure and expertise across all the technologies and product lines, often in support of broad initiatives coordinated by the VP Engineering; works closely with other architects to define, refine, revise and approve system software architecture in support of new and evolving business strategies and technical requirements; acts as local authority in one or more technology/product areas, taking responsibility for broad product and platform architecture and high-level design decisions including approval of product architecture and technology choices; exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments; and may have other architects as direct reports and assume technical leadership for portions of development projects.
- Works on the Web Client of our Video Conferencing Software
- Is a role model to software engineers on projects around our Web Software
- Designs and documents Features, works on prototypes and the “hard parts” in our projects
- Maintains robustness, availability and scalability of our software
- Is a team player: coaches and enables others
- Experience in building Single Page Applications
- Deep HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and
- Familiar with React/Redux/RxJs, including concepts like functional programming, composition and immutability
- Experience with Browser APIs, Webpack, Electron, Node.js
- Have been working with AWS, Docker
Please send your application to our Recruiter Mona Heitz!
More details to our job: