Senior Marketing (Project) Manager (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 23.07.2020
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
- Conceptually co-developing integrated communication campaigns across all touchpoints
- Conceptually co-developing integrated marketing activities across all touchpoints
- Planning, controlling, and coordinating all communication and marketing activities
- Implementing complete or partial projects as well as their overall organizational management
- Coordinating with internal specialists from media, trade fair, content, and strategy
- Calculating, project budgeting and cost controlling in consideration of KPI specifications
- Monitoring and reporting communication activities and preparing them for presentation purposes
- Creating presentations for different topics
- Further developing our project management in marketing and communication
- Completed studies with a focus on marketing/communication or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project management within a communications agency or marketing department
- Experience in coordinating and monitoring of productions of external service providers and project partners
- First experience in managing a team
- Organizational talent, "hands-on" mentality and conceptual creativity
- Motivated "go-getter" mentality
- Enjoys internal and external presentation of communication and marketing concepts
- Distinct ability to work in a team, passion and ability to cultivate relationships both externally and internally
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!