Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 15.10.2020
Standort: Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter: jobs.smartrecruiters.com/VolocopterGmbH/743999721883440-talent-acquisition-intern-m-f-d-
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever manned flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
You will be part of the recruiting team at Volocopter and will be actively involved in the entire recruiting process, such as:
- You will manage all application through our internal application management system
- You will help Recruiting Business Partners in scheduling and coordinating interviews
- You will assist to create job posting for various channels (ATS, social media, personnel service providers, networks, events).
- You will help to prepare and participate in our recruitment events
- You will participate in active sourcing candidates from different channels
- You will be responsible for giving timely feedback to the candidate and the hiring manager in the entire recruitment process
- You will support Recruiting Business Partners in the employment contract process to get the signature of C-Levels
- You will help in the travel reimbursement process for all applicants
- Currently studying a relevant field of specialization with a focus on human resources, ideally at the end of the Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Available for an internship for 6 months
- First practical experience in human resources, e.g., in recruiting
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Communicative team player, organizational and implementation strength, customer orientation
- Responsible, initiative and solution-oriented way of working
- fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcme and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!