Account Executive - English Native Speaker (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 14.01.2021
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
Papershift is a fast-growing company with a young international team of highly motivated, diverse people. We provide business cloud software in the area of workforce management to empower our customers to better organize their staff in terms of shift planning, tracking of working hours and managing absences. Our vision is to make resource management as easy and efficient as possible.
Due to ongoing international growth we are looking to hire a Native English Account Executive (m/f/d) for our sales team in Karlsruhe, Germany. As an Account Executive you will guide our customers through the sales process, from their first enquiry to booking a subscription and beyond. By listening to customer requirements and asking the right questions you will be able to successfully demonstrate how Papershift can help improve their processes and digitise their business.
The areas of responsibility include
- Qualifying inbound leads over the phone and understanding their requirements
- Conducting product demos over video conference call
- Guiding customers through the sales process, from initial contact to product demo to closing and passing on to Customer Success
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Papershift’s capabilities and how these can be used to solve customer requirements in different industries
Your profile should look like this
- B2B Sales experience and a track record of hitting targets is a must
- Native-level English with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience leading conversations with business customers up to C-level
- Attention to detail and genuine desire to help customers
- Team player mindset - geeks and gamers welcome!
- Job Seeker Visa for Germany is necessary
Desirable skills and experience
- Can speak a further European language at business level
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
What is special about working at Papershift? We are committed to core values we live every day. We are proactive and transparent. We love feedback and want to evolve. We are authentic, dynamic and like simplicity.
We work as a team.
We offer a working environment with flat hierarchies and work with quarterly OKRs (objective key results) in which everybody is part of the decision making process. Our warm and welcoming office provides quiet rooms, standing desks and an area with enough space for having lunch together.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to get to know you!