Marketing Campaign Manager (PPC, SEO, SEA) (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 14.01.2021
From Planning to Payroll. That's right. Papershift is your one-stop cloud solution (SaaS) for workforce management. Plan rota schedules, record staff timesheets & absences, manage annual leave, and process payroll.
Started in 2015, Papershift now has over 200,000+ users in the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and UK market. It's rapidly growing and we aim to reach more European markets, especially the Spanish, French, Dutch speaking markets to start with.
Job Role/Responsibilities in Brief
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering quality leads to the sales team. The task will include preparing a PPC budget based on business goals and implementing paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Bing.
The tasks will include managing and optimizing the customer journey through the funnel with native content across webpages, blogs and social media.
One of the important aspect is to be data-driven. Make decisions backed with data to iterate and optimize the website, paid campaigns or content.
Typical Work Day for Campaign Manager
- Deliver consistent quality leads for the Sales team.
- Recommend and work with PPC budget on Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Improve lead quality by targeting the right customer persona with Sales feedback.
- Distribute right content for leads in different lifecycle of the funnel.
- Improve lead quality with insights from Data.
- Improve website authority / SEO score with quality content.
- Create landing pages, blogs & all necessary content to communicate the brand's value for users
- Improve the organic ranking of website and keywords in comparison to competition and have a week-on-week increase.
- Generate 'search intent' based blogs and lexicon articles to rank for long-tail keywords.
- Work with design & video team to build other types of content like success stories & brochures.
- Build community and improve social interaction with customer marketing.
- Publish & interact with regular posts on Papershift social network and position Papershift as a 'thought leader' in the area of workforce management.
- Constantly communicate product enhancements and features to customers via Newsletter.
- Build Papershift reputation by managing online review platforms.
Skills / Requirements for DGM
- Native and Professional language proficiency of German language.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in the field of Marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in B2B marketing. SaaS experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in budgeting, planning & managing multi-channel digital / PPC campaigns.
- SEO / SEM focused content creation and delivery.
- Analytical focus to track and update campaign performance.
- Design skills to create social posters, banners and online advertisements will be an added advantage.
- Experience in WordPress for content creation and management will be an added advantage.
What is special about working at Papershift? We are committed to core values we live every day. We are proactive and transparent. We love feedback and want to evolve. We are authentic, dynamic and like simplicity.
We work as a team.
We offer a working environment with flat hierarchies and work with quarterly OKRs (objective key results) in which everybody is part of the decision making process. Our warm and welcoming office provides quiet rooms, standing desks and an area with enough space for having lunch together.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to get to know you!