Senior Frontend Developer [Vuejs] (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 16.09.2020
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Papershift is a fast-growing company with a young, international team of currently more than 30 highly-motivated, diverse people. We provide business cloud software in the area of workforce management to empower our customers to better organize their staff in terms of shift planning, tracking of working hours or managing absences. Our vision is to make resource management as easy and efficient as possible.
The technical challenge is to provide a fast and reliable web frontend with excellent UI/UX that is used by thousands of users daily!
- Write scalable and maintainable user-facing applications in Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflow
- Documenting new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout and help identify and fix front-end bugs
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues
- Work and collaborate with both design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Sharp eye for design details
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills
- Test driven development and experiences in CI/CD
- Atomic design experience
- StoryBook experience is a big plus
What is special about working at Papershift? We are committed to core values we live every day. We are proactive and transparent. We love feedback and want to evolve. We are authentic, dynamic and like simplicity.
We are one team.
We offer a working environment with flat hierarchies and work with quarterly OKRs (objective key results) in which everybody is part of the decision making process. Our warm and welcoming office provides quiet rooms, standing desks and an area with enough space for having lunch together.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to get to know you!