Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 14.01.2021
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Papershift is a fast growing company with a young, international team of currently more than 45 highly motivated, diverse people. We provide business cloud software in the area of workforce management to empower our customers to better organize their staff in terms of shift planning, tracking of working hours or managing absences. Our vision is to make ressource management as easy and efficient as possible.
For our core product we are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager!
What are you going to do:
Research: Key part of your work will be understanding our customers needs. You will analyse our product strengths and weaknesses to build our product roadmap and strategy.
Preparation: Based on the research you are going to elaborate product changes. This includes explicit definitions of the change request and drafting a first prototype.
Communication: You will communicate with team members from all different areas (support, sales, engineering) as well as our customers directly to accompany whole product lifecycles.
What are we looking for in this role:
- Proven track record of 3+ years experience as a product manager in enterprise SaaS field
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers and/or customers
- Excellent communicational skills
- Experiences in working with a product analytics tool (like Pendo, Heap, etc.) are beneficial
- You already worked in an agile team and have experiences with Scrum
- You are result driven and not afraid of complexity
- Good understanding of software development
- Strong business and system acumen, good understanding of project and application life cycles
- High affinity for UI/UX
- You are comfortable making decisions that have a direct impact on the company‘s success
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Bonus points: Fluent in German
What is special about working at Papershift? We are committed to core values we live every day. We are proactive and transparent. We love feedback and want to evolve. We are authentic, dynamic and like simplicity.
We are one team.
We offer a working environment with flat hierarchies and work with quarterly OKRs (objective key results) in which everybody is part of the decision making process. Our warm and welcoming office provides quiet rooms, standing desks and an area with enough space for having lunch together.
Get in touch with us, we’d love to get to know you!