Cloud and Application Engineer (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 03.10.2020
Standort: Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter: jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999720978699-cloud-and-application-engineer-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Cloud and Application Engineer (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Cloud and Application Engineer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- Operation of private and public cloud infrastructure (OpenStack, AWS)
- Ensuring reliability, stability and availability of production and non-production environments
- Acting as an escalation point for internal development and operation teams
- Delivering solutions using industry best practices and state of the art technology
- Compliance with CIA triad (confidentiality, integrity, availability)
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in an related field
- Cloud vender certifications is a plus
- 3+ years of practical experience in AWS API usage (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Deep experiences with Linux
- Above average knowledge of one of the cloud computing technologies (Openstack or Kubernetes)
- Practical experiences with CI/CD and provisioning tools (GIT, Jenkins)
- Scripting knowledge (Bash or Python)
- Application Server (Tomcat or JBoss)
- Proficiency in providing feedback and appreciation by getting feedback
- Openness to travel (3%)
- On-call duty
- Communication skills in English
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.