Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector. For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Shaping the cloud strategy of our organization by using DevOps principles to build and operate a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) with cutting-edge technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and AWS on expert level
- Improving our products by evaluating technologies, design and implementation and test of systems and components
- Monitoring, analysis, debugging, configuration and scaling of components and systems with ELK, Prometheus, Jenkins and many more
- Providing counsel to our internal Software Engineering
- You are innovative-thinking and enjoy working in an agile driven team
- You are proficient in providing feedback and appreciate getting feedback even more
- You are happy to take over responsibility for your product, rather than "tossing it over the wall"
- You consider testing as inherent part of your job
- You understand every failure as an opportunity to improve
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience a Software Engineer (m/f) with experience in infrastructure
- Practical experience in AWS API usage (CLI, CloudFormation, Terraform, Boto3)
- Experience with Linux and CLI as well as knowledge of HTTP, REST and JSON
- Expertise in system integration and distributed systems including their behavior of scaling
- Know-how in cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, ELK, Prometheus etc. would be desirable
- First experience in using golang and Concourse would be beneficial
- Ideally you used or even built a PaaS before
- Communication skills in English
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team [+49 (0) 721 - 909996 70] if you have any questions.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999671761063-cloud-engineer-m-f-