Frontend Software Architect (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 05.01.2021
Standort: Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999730020824-frontend-software-architect-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Frontend Software Architect (m/f/x)?
Tipico is looking for a Frontend Software Architect to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- We strive for excellence - You design high performing Java-based services in a complex service oriented architecture
- You accompany software projects from draft through implementation and production release
- You keep us running - You perform analysis and prototyping of solutions and new technologies, provide and document your conclusions and opinions
- You collaborate very closely with development teams in design and implementation of our next generation solutions
- You define and document software-architectures and technology strategies
- You mentor, guide and coach our development teams on technical item - we are as strong as our team is
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Computer Science background. You have a computer Science studies with at least 7 years of professional experience, thereof 3 years in software-architecture
- Tools. As a teamplayer you are support the teams by having a deep knowledge in React, Redux and CSS
- Don’t go 404 on us here! You have a solid knowledge in the areas of network, databases and security
- Knowledge in REST-based web services and Microservices
- Applications. You have previous experience and strong skills working with highly available, multithreaded applications
- Passion to design and guide. This is our philosophy, working faster and easier with our colleagues. Your audience isn’t just a computer, they’re real live humans
- Good knowledge of the English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. English is the way we communicate within the company
Who we’re looking for:
- Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
- Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible •
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.