Head of Corporate IT (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 16.09.2020
Standort: Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Please apply online at: jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999719513557-head-of-corporate-it-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Head of Corporate IT (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Head of Corporate IT to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
In this role, you will be leading the Corporate IT (Internal IT) department, making sure that technology across offices works. This includes not only software (email, domain, internal financial, HR and communication software, Atlassian suite) but also hardware (laptops, printers, network). Furthermore, you would have people responsibility for engineers supporting Internal IT across all Tipico offices.
Your playing field:
- Managing the teams: Service Desk, Internal Infrastructure and SaaS solutions and TSA Office IT team
- Managing internal budget across the whole Tipico group (including 10 European offices of the group)
- Ensuring the right quality of service provided to the group employees
- Managing the procurement and delivery of contracts with external providers (Microsoft, Dell, Apple, Fujitsu, Oracle, ISP Providers, Phone providers, others)
- Planning the projects driving improvements in corporate collaboration and communication tools, productivity and compliance
- Managing the communication about the projects
- Being the point of contact for incident and problem management for the corporate IT area and also for our Retail offices and shops (250+)
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience leadership roles in Corporate IT
- Minimum of 10 years in Information Technology
- Very good command of English and German is a must - oral and written
- Understanding of networks - including MPLS, DC and experience of tools used in Service Desk operations, SSO, AD, Office 365, collaboration and productivity tools
- Knowledge of ITIL both theoretical and hands-on experience in implementation
- Experience in managing distributed teams, working with providers around the world
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience in working with both internal and external clients
- Proven leadership skills
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.