IT Support Analyst (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 06.11.2020
Standort: Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter: jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999723817351-it-support-analyst-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a IT Support Analyst (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a IT Support Analyst to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- We keep the ball rolling and therefore you maintain a high standard of customer service (deskside and remote), satisfaction and support provided
- Together as one team: You will support the Corporate IT team in delivery of high-quality IT Support services to end-users across all offices of Tipico Group
- You will investigate and troubleshoot technical and operational issues as part of standard incident management & you will request fulfillment processes and as part of infrastructure projects, aiming to improve the tools and services offered to our Customers
- You are the owner of reported issues and communicating the status and progress of such issues in a regular manner
- We love what we do: You will troubleshoot and repair hardware/OS/software (Windows, Mac OSX, Windows and mobile devices), failures and data recovery
- You will manage the internal IT Support procurement process
- You keep us running - You will be managing our user accounts as well as groups, passwords and mailboxes within the corporate Active Directory, Exchange Servers (Office 365) and other various systems as per request
- You will maintain operational documentation, including Knowledge Base articles and Standard Operating Procedures as part of your daily business
- You will be contributing to the maintenance and improvement of IT Service Management standards and processes
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Proficiency. 3+ years of experience in IT Support environment
- Service Managament. Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management / ITIL standards and processes
- Strong Skillset. Knowledge of Active Directory, email technologies (Office 365, exchange servers) and Microsoft Office applications
- Hardware. Knowledge of PC workstation security and disk encryption systems
- Ticketing System. Knowledge of ITSM applications: JIRA Service Desk
- IP System. Knowledge of IP addressing, networking and telephony
- Network Systems. Basic understanding of WLAN technology, network systems, virtualization and virtual infrastructure (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Language. Excellent command of written and spoken English; German is a plus
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.