Java Developer (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 24.07.2020
Standort: Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Please apply online at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999715907479-java-developer-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Java Developer (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Java Developer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- We love what we do: You will design high performing Java-based services in a complex system landscape
- You will be involved in the concept, design and implementation of modern solutions based on Springboot
- You will contribute to our new technology stack as well as maintaining the existing legacy system
- Together as one team: You will accompany software projects from draft until running them on production
- Documentation of software-architectures and know-how-transfer belongs to your tasks
- You will coach and develop more junior team members as we believe in sharing information and learning from each other - we are as strong as our team is
- Your passion for code and design reviews is your strength to make us better than we were yesterday
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Bachelor/Master´s Degress and at least 3 years of proven professional experiences in the area of Software Development
- Strong skills in Java
- Good database knowledge (Strong SQL skills)
- Experience with Spring or Springboot
- Experience with Git and Maven
- Experiences in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge on virtualisation and containerised applications (e.g. Kubernetes or Docker) is a plus
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.