Scrum Master (m/f/x) in part-time (18h) limited for 2 years
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 20.11.2020
Standort: Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Berufsfeld: Customer Services
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999725058184-scrum-master-m-f-x-in-part-time-limited-for-2-years
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Scrum Master (m/f/x) in part-time (18h) limited for 2 years?
Tipico is looking for a Scrum Master to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- Your Passion and contribution will build an environment where continuous improvement is in focus and where everyone's common goal is to deliver outstanding software reliably and predictably
- With your agile driven mindset you´ll help the teams to overcome obstacles, moderate conflicts, accompany changes and improve collaboration
- You will help the teams to identify impediments and enable them to find solutions - we are never satisfied, always striving to go the extra mile
- You challenge the teams for continuous improvement and help them to implement Retrospective improvements - this is the way we work to achieve the best possible results
- We love learning, you will facilitate this by improving transparency and radiating information
- You will support and educate the Product Manager, especially on refining and maintaining the Product Backlog
- You will collaborate closely with the Management team to improve the value-delivering capability of our product development organisation
- For us it is all about putting energy and passion into build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- University Degree. Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or another related fields
- Proficiency. Minimum 2 years of professional experience working as a Scrum Master ideally for an Software Development Team
- Progress. Certified Scrum Master training and a good know-how in conflict management
- Organisational Talent. Focus on accurant and structural work when planning Sprints and creating reports
- Language. Fluent in English, German is a plus
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.