Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999673391209-senior-full-stack-developer-m-f-
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector. For our Technology location in Munich (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Iterate on the design and implementation of enterprise-class mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with backend and mobile developers to build great products and features - You keep us running
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices in programming - We love learning from each other
- Build efficient and reusable systems and abstraction
- Detail oriented, flexible, pro-active mindset
- Innovative in both personal and technological development
- Great team player and enjoy achieving goals together with your team - You are our Maradona
- Affinity for agile methodologies - You love scrum
- Quick learning and positive attitude
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree in Computer Science or related programs
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs)
- Knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Spring Boot
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications program
- Sponsored company and team events
- Five-star office in Munich's heart
- Our Tipico Technology entity is #1 in Glassdoor for work-life balance in Germany!
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Specialist José [+49 (0) 151 195 16 011] if you have any questions.