Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999668281942-senior-java-developer-m-f-
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy. We process millions of transactions every day, aiming for clean code and low latency.
Our teams are cross-functional and self-organized. Our tech journey is taking us to push industry boundaries in the cloud, to move to open-source, and we are pioneer innovation in our sector.
For our Technology location in Munich (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Development of back-end bookmaking applications as well as connectivity to third-party consumers and providers (Mobile, Payment, Push, Notifications etc.)
- Conception, design and implementation of technologically sophisticated solutions
- Implementation of Java Enterprise Systems based on current technologies
- Coaching and developing more junior team members
- You have an Agile mindset, creativity, strong communication skills and personal independence
- You are great teamplayer and enjoy to achieve goals together wich your team
- You are open minded, communicative and can think in innovative and creative ways
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong professional background in Software Developement and at least 8 years of professional experience
- Strong skills in Java with knowledge in using enterprise frameworks
- Good database knowledge (Strong SQL skills), with desirable experience with MySQL RDBMS
- Experience in the areas of high-load/high-throughput applications
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Passion to write Clean Code
- Fluent English
- SDLC experience including Git, Maven, Nexus and Jenkins
- Experience with Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
- Five-star office in Munich's heart
- Our Tipico Technology entity is #1 in Glassdoor for work-life balance in Germany!
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Specialist José [+49 (0) 151 195 16 011] if you have any questions.