Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999683328033-senior-java-developer-m-f-
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking areaGerman speaking, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy. division
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector. For our Technology location in a lowMunich (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
* Development of back-end bookmaking applications as well as connectivity to third-party consumers and providers (Mobile, Payment, Push, Notifications etc.)
* Conception, design and implementation of technologically sophisticated solutions
* Implementation of Java Enterprise Systems based on current technologies
* Coaching and developing more junior team members
* You have an Agile mindset, creativity, strong communication skills and personal independence
* You are great teamplayer and enjoy to achieve goals together with your team
* You are open minded, communicative and can think in innovative and creative ways
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Strong professional background in Software Developement and at least 8 years of professional experience
* Strong skills in Java with knowledge in using enterprise frameworks
* Good database knowledge (Strong SQL skills), with desirable experience with MySQL RDBMS
* Experience in the areas of high-load/high-throughput applications
* Basic knowledge of Linux
* Passion to write Clean Code
* Fluent English
* SDLC experience including Git, Maven, Nexus and Jenkins
* Experience with Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
* Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
* Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
* Sponsored company and team events
* Five-star office in Munich's heart
* Our Tipico Technology entity is #1 in Glassdoor for work-life balance in Germany!
* Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Specialist José [+49 (0) 151 195 16 011] if you have any questions.