Senior Java Developer (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 25.07.2020
Standort: Sendlinger Str. 8, 80331 München, Germany
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999715994250-senior-java-developer-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Senior Java Developer (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- We strive to make our product simpler, smarter, and safer: You will develop back-end applications for our bookmaking team which lies at the core of our system
- You keep us running - You will design and implement technologically sophisticated solutions
- You will implement microservices on an enterprise level
- You will coach and develop more junior team members as we believe in sharing information and learning from each other - we are as strong as our team is
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Software Development. A strong professional background of least 8 years of professional experience
- Strong Java Skills. With knowledge in using enterprise frameworks such as Springboot and Hibernate - You master every line of code
- Strong Database skills. Good Database knowledge with desirable experience with MYSQL
- Knowledge in REST-based web services and Microservices
- Passion to write Clean Code. This is our philosophy, working faster and easier with our colleagues. Your audience isn’t just a computer, they’re real live humans
- Good knowledge of the English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. English is the way we communicate within the company
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Munich as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.