Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in Germany, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector. For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Formulate and agree with an appropriate Service Level Management structure for the organisation
- Negotiate and agree with Service Providers (OLAs) and Customers (SLAs) any Service Level Requirements
- Analyse and review Service Performance against the SLAs and OLAs
- Organise and maintain the regular Service Level review process with both the IT Customer and Service Provider
- Conduct annual reviews of the entire Service Level Management Process and negotiate, agree with and control any amendments necessary
- Act as co-ordination point for any temporary changes to Service Levels required
- You have a confident appearance and excellent know-how in conducting negotiations
- You are innovative-thinking and enjoy working in an agile driven company
- You have a proactive mindset with a great ability to work independently
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the ITIL roles of Service Manager (m/f), ITIL Process Manager (m/f) or SLA/Vendor Manager (m/f)
- Strong communication skills in English and German
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team [+49 (0) 721 - 909996 70] if you have any questions.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999671761096-service-delivery-manager-m-f-