Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999673101487-service-manager-m-f-
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector. For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- As a member of the ITIL Service Management team, you will be responsible to run the change and incident management processes within the IT Infrastructure tribe
- As an Incident Manager (m/f), you will coordinate all the activities to recover dysfunctional services
- As a Change Manager (m/f), you will organise the weekly Change Advisory Board and make sure that all changes to the ITIL Infrastructure are properly tested and approved before they are rolled out
- You will define the procedures and coordinate the activities that are necessary to ensure the smooth implementation of changes and the knowledge transfer from test teams to operations teams
- You will define the classification and prioritisation of incidents and manage the flow of information and escalations among the involved teams to make sure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner
- You will work on the Continuous Service Improvements for the processes that you are responsible for. This includes the definition of meaningful SLAs and KPIs, automatic reporting to senior management and the gathering of feedback from all stakeholders within the Tipico Group
- Flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality
- Innovative in both personal and technological development
- Great team player who enjoys collaborating to achieve the goal and loves to do pair programming
- Affinity for agile methodologies
- Quick learning and positive attitude
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Computer Science Studies and 4-5 years of professional experience in the field of work mentioned above
- Excellent skills in process management (understanding and optimisation of processes)
- Distinct analytical mindset to ensure a sustainable handling of incidents
- Solid understanding of ITIL in general and how the various processes are connected to each other
- Formal certification of ITIL foundation or advanced level is a plus
- Self-initiative, solution-oriented way of working, agile mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- Affinity to quickly adapt and work with new technologies
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team [+49 (0) 721 - 909996 70] if you have any questions.