Software Developer in Test (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 24.07.2020
Standort: Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Please apply online at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999715908295-software-developer-in-test-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Software Developer in Test (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Software Developer in Test to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- Collaboration is the way we work, you will work with our Product Managers to define requirements and acceptance criteria
- You will push us forward in writing code and code reviews
- You will support developers in debugging activities
- You will develop automated tests in Java, endpoints and support load/performance testing
- We strive in making our product smarter, simpler, and safer. You will be involved in testing REST Interfaces and API Testing
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science and 3 years of proven professional experience with Java
- Understanding and desire to write clean code
- Experiences in test management by writing test cases
- Experience with Unit testing and mocking frameworks (e.g. JUnit and REST-Assured)
- Rudimental understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of test pyramid (principles)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.