Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999672715935-software-developer-m-f-
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector. For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Collaborate with backend and desktop developers to build great products and features
- Conception, design and implementation of modern future solutions based on Spring Boot Microservices
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices in programming
- Build efficient and reusable systems and abstractions
- Flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality
- Innovative in both personal and technological development
- Great team player who enjoys collaborating to achieve the goal and loves to do pair programming
- Affinity for agile methodologies
- Quick learning and positive attitude
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree in Computer Science or related programs and at least 5 years of experience in Full Stack Java Development
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g. well-designed APIs)
- Strong knowledge and experience with desktop applications, especially with Swing
- Proven professional experience with Java, JEE or Spring
- Sound knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Spring Boot
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of, and desire to write clean code
- Experience with agile development processes and tools like Jira, Git, Bitbucket, Stash, Sonar, Jenkins etc.
- Strong communication skills in English
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team [+49 (0) 721 - 909996 70] if you have any questions.