Software Developer (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 19.06.2020
Standort: St Julian's
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999713809500-software-developer-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Software Developer?
Tipico is looking for a Software Developer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas, and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- You contribute to our new technology stack as well as maintaining existing system
- Your passion for code and design reviews is your strength to strive for more greatness
- You develop new features across the entire stack, to keep us on top of the game
- You keep unit test coverage above 90%
- You keep us running and promote and assure engineering excellence
- We love learning from each other. One way is you mentor junior developers and help them out when necessary
- You work closely with product manager on desktop and mobile features because we believe in collaboration
- You help automation engineers in APIs automated tests and e2e tests, so we continuously improve
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
Software Development. Minimum of 5 years' experience in software development, ideally in an agile environment.
Strong Java/J2EE Skills. With knowledge in using Microservices and enterprise frameworks such as Spring Boot and Hibernate - You master every line of code.
Extensive knowledge of OOP principles. and design patterns such as IoC.
Passion to write clean code. This is our philosophy, working faster and easier with our colleagues. Your audience isn’t just a computer, they’re real live humans.
Nice to have:If you have also knowledge in Frontend, you would score extra points with us.
This is how we score with you:
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and End-to-End responsibility
- Highly collaborative and Self-Organized Teams are equipped with State-of-the-Art Technology
- We believe in continuous learning opportunities to develop and grow, we invest in personal and professional growth
- Private Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonus, Subsidised Parking and Childcare. Of course, we love sports that’s why Sports incentives are provided
- New offices in our own Tipico Tower, working as one team
- Relocation Support to make your move as smooth as possible