Technical Tribe Lead (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 16.09.2020
Standort: Sendlinger Str. 8, 80331 München, Germany
Please apply online at: jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Tipico/743999719628535-technical-tribe-lead-m-f-x-
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Technical Tribe Lead (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Technical Tribe Lead to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
The Technical Tribe Lead will provide leadership to multiple teams of software developers (employees and contractors), ensuring high level of performance, and quality of the product delivery. Success will require in-depth understanding of the Protech strategy and ability to manage relationships with Product Owners and Stakeholders from various departments within the business, i.e. Bookmaking, Customer Operations, Marketing Acquisition and Retention, etc.
This role will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will provide input to the long-term strategy and vision of Software Development at Tipico.
Your playing field:
- Accountable for high quality product delivery according to given commitments (time & scope)
- Assesses the current and long-term technical & personnel needs in the area of software development for the system and champion a roadmap of continuous product development and system improvements
- Communicate proactively to encourage teamwork and cooperation between cross-functional teams and mediate conflicts when necessary
- Sets up an environment that integrates user feedback actively
- Define and fosters engineering standards and improves engineering excellence in alignment with peers
- Fulfills full people management responsibility
- Responsibility for independent operational costs budget
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Teamleader. We are looking for 5+ years’ experience in the large-scale businesses in Product Development Leadership roles and you have successfully led as well as organised a team of 50+
- Software Development. You have a strong background in backend and front-end technologies and architecture such as: Java, Springboot, J2EE, reacts.js, typescript
- Communcation Skills. You have excellent communication skills in English and you have a collaborative mindset. Collaborating with remotely located stakeholders and/or development teams is no issue for you
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Munich as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Equipped with the latest tech and in the heart of the bustling city, offering a convenient commute to work
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.