(Senior) IT Security Manager (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 29.10.2020
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Teaser: Start your new career now!
We are looking for a
(Senior) IT Security Manager (m/f/d)
full-time in Verl
We are hiring in spite of COVID-19!
We are still expanding/growing and looking for you.
To get to know you, we are well-prepared: The application process is completely digitalized. Job interviews and meetings will be held via Skype, Whatsapp or classic phone calls until further notice. In addition, our recruiting team will support you in word and deed with technical challenges within the application process.
We are also well-prepared for the time after your successful recruitment: Digital onboarding, online training and home office support are a matter of course.
Apply now! Innovate yourself.
To support our international clients in their receivable’s management across different countries, Arvato Financial Solutions has developed the product CrossCollect and the technical platform XLINK. This allows the automated data exchange between client systems and local collection agencies in different countries.
In order to strengthen the internationalization of our service portfolio, we are looking for an expert who welcomes taking initiative to set and shape IT security concepts and guidelines in our international markets in a dynamic environment.
Join our team – we are looking forward to your application!
What you will do:
- Design IT security concepts and define resulting organizational and technical measures with our local country organizations
- Advise the management and internal departments on IT security issues
- Create key figures and reports in the field of IT security for various stakeholders
- Prepare and execute internal IT audits, as well as external audits in cooperation with Data Protection, Internal Auditing, HR and the operational IT departments
- Escalate and coordinate in the case of security incidents
- Administrate our security-relevant software
- A Bachelor or/and Master's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an IT Security Manager
- Up-to-date knowledge in the IT Security field
- Preferably some previous experience in the finance industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and some fluency in German is a big plus
We offer you:
- Further training: With the Bertelsmann University, over 4,000 e-learning and training offers and exclusive nano degree programmes from Silicon Valley, we offer top-level development opportunities.
- Valuable benefits: Our employees enjoy performance-based bonuses, group and company profit sharing, holiday and christmas pay and capital formation benefits.
- Flexibility: We support you with flexible working time models, 30 days of leave per year and family support.
- Diversity: We support diversity in the company - in every regard.
- The feel-good factor: We hold annual fancy Christmas parties, summer parties and after-work parties for our employees.
- Innovative technologies: Our IT professional work with the latest technologies on the market such as artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning and behavioral biometrics.
- Basic offers: Our employees receive subsidised food services and can help themselves to free fruit baskets and water dispensers.
- Sports activities: In addition to sports classes, company runs and company bicycles, employees get discounts for local fitness studios.
- Welfare benefits: With our company pension scheme, in-house social services and our own company doctor, we look after the health and welfare of our employees
- Exciting discounts: Our employees benefit from generous employee discounts and other reductions with partner companies.