CRM Manager (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 02.05.2019
As Customer Relationship Manager (m/f/x) you are our expert for all topics related to customer satisfaction, retention and coverage upgrades. You develop and implement CRM-strategies and projects for Germany and later on other European countries.
This is an ideal fit for you if you strive to deliver a great customer experience by exceeding the expectations of our customers who are Millennials and often do not have prior experience with insurance. You will be working in a fast paced and developing environment with lots of smart and fun colleagues.
- You are responsible for planning, managing and optimizing our CRM campaigns and therefore contribute to reaching our KPIs
- Manage the customer journey where you collaborate with all needed departments to maximize commercial opportunities
- You are analyzing the performance of campaigns and the progress towards our KPIs
- You are responsible for a CRM budget and are motivated to use it most efficiently
- You are a curious learner and always try to stay on top of trends in crm and insurance to optimize campaigns
- You have studied economics (focus marketing), communications, psychology or similar
- 3+ years working experience in marketing with a minimum of 2+ years in CRM and email marketing
- Extensive experience running CRM campaigns on your own
- you have prior work experience in CRM and ideally also in insurance
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- you are a teamplayer and like working with other areas of the business
- Experiences with CRM tools like Customer.io, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar
- Strong communication ability in both written and spoken German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- You thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment with crazy-smart colleagues, where hierarchies do not matter but passion and drive do
- Enjoy open communication and transparency within departments
- We offer you your own area of responsibility, with space to develop your own ideas
- You get support in relocation, work permit, other administrative issues and free German classes if needed
- An open, modern loft office 5 minutes from the central station
- We offer you a job ticket, a free parking as well as free drinks, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
Did we catch your attention? Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and a brief motivation letter (including your potential start date) in English or German.
Your contact at Getsafe is: Catherine Schabert (email@example.com).