Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 02.05.2019
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
Teaser: You are looking for a job where you can actively develop and market one of Germany's most promising startups, learn online-marketing from an experienc
You are open minded and won’t hesitate to talk to new company partners? You are keen on digital business models or already have experience in online-marketing? Then don’t wait and apply for our team in Heidelberg.
- Work with marketing, product and data teams to develop and maintain consistent metrics, reporting and monitoring around campaign/channel funnel conversion, return on investment and profit performance.
- Identify opportunities to run marketing experiments and willingness to work closely with developers to get these live.
- You're obsessed with learning, testing, winning, failing, and finding quick solutions to multiple challenges every day,
- Maintain a record of testing insights for the organization to build upon, and communicate learnings across the organization
- Passion for working with and learning from a best-of-class digital marketing and dev team
- Strong computer proficiency, especially Excel. Preferred: First Business Intelligence or DWH experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics Cloud, or comparable web analytics tool
- Familiarity with content management systems and platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Joomla, Squarespace)
- Fluent in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- You thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment with crazy-smart colleagues, where hierarchies do not matter but passion and drive do
- Enjoy open communication and transparency within departments
- We offer you your own area of responsibility, with space to develop your own ideas
- You get support in relocation, work permit, other administrative issues and free German classes if needed
- An open, modern loft office 5 minutes from the central station
- We offer you a job ticket, a free parking as well as free drinks, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
Did we catch your attention? Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and a brief motivation letter (including your potential start date) in English or German.
Your contact at Getsafe is: Catherine Schabert (email@example.com).