German Country Manager
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 14.02.2019
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Teaser: SIRFULL - innovative software solutions for manufacturers and operating companies
Since 2012, SIRFULL® has offered Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, and Welding Quality solutions. SIRFULL brings innovative software solutions to manufacturers (boilers & pipe fitters...), operating companies from various industrial and non-industrial sectors (chemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, nuclear, transport, local community...). SIRFULL® software solutions help companies to manage their risks and compliance requirements all along their equipment life cycle; from manufacturing to dismantling. Therefore, we provide both customized and standardized software solutions that fit your needs.
Following the strong growth during the last two years, the company wants to improve its position on the European market, starting with the implementation of a company subsidiary in Germany.
Directly attached to the CEO, the post holder will take over the development and implementation of the German subsidiary and will oversee developing sales in Europe. The post holder will be part of the Executive Team.
- In collaboration with the CEO, implement and develop the company subsidiary in Germany
- Contribute to the elaboration of the company development strategy
- Turn strategies and plans into actions to accomplish strategic objectives and goals for each market opportunity and country
- Continually defend company interests and reputation, build relationships with the decision makers and increase company’s brand awareness in the market place
- Define the best tactics and scenarios for market penetration, taking under consideration existing industrial and financial partnerships.
- Attend German, European and worldwide industry events, such as tradeshows and conferences
- Manage your client network
- Generate and seek out new market opportunities as well as partnerships with key market actors
- Elaborate and manage commercial offer with a support of the pre-sales team
- Participate in the negotiation of terms and deal closing
- Provide the market insight to R&D team, monitor technological developments on the market
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the company’s products, through the detection and analysis of customer needs
- Consolidated experience in management working in a senior sales or business development role
- Knowledge of the software domain is essential, preferably in CMMS, asset management solutions or ERP
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
- Entrepreneur and autonomous, you are a capable to build a solid commercial network
- Strategic and critical thinker with a proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals
- Knowledge and established network in German and European industrial market, preferably in control or maintenance of industrial assets
- Creative and curious, you are naturally looking for win-win solutions for the company and the customer
- Pragmatic, driven by results, enthusiastic and dynamic with a courage to take decisions and determined to work hard and efficiently
- German-native, English -fluent, oral and written communication skills in French will be a plus
- Graduated (master’s degree or equivalent) from a business school with solid technical knowledge or from an engineering school (generalist, mechanical or thermal), you have at least a ten years’ experience in international commercial and business development
- Must demonstrate proficiency and knowledge in the SaaS market and its sales technics
- You work independently and remotely. The head office is based in Strasbourg, France and the German subsidiary is going to be based in Karlsruhe.
- Attractive package (fixed + variable) + BCE (company shares)
- Incentive bonuses
- Management package
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group SiRFULL technologyEspace Européen de l’Entreprise
3 allée d’Helsinki 67300 Schiltigheim
Tel. +33 (0)3 67 10 66 18