Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 14.02.2019
Teaser: SIRFULL - innovative software solutions for manufacturers and operating companies
Since 2012, SIRFULL® has offered Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, and Welding Quality solutions. SIRFULL brings innovative software solutions to manufacturers (boilers & pipe fitters...), operating companies from various industrial and non-industrial sectors (chemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, nuclear, transport, local community...). SIRFULL® software solutions help companies to manage their risks and compliance requirements all along their equipment life cycle; from manufacturing to dismantling. Therefore, we provide both customized and standardized software solutions that fit your needs. Following the strong growth during the last two years, the company wants to improve its position on the European market, starting with the implementation of a company subsidiary in Karlsruhe, Germany.
As a member of the R&D team, you will contribute to the design, implementation and adaptation of our software solutions for the industry. As a Software Developer, your missions will be the following:
- Design and development of web applications, web services and complex algorithms respecting the agile methodologies and applicable development standards.
- Perform automated and unit tests.
- Application maintenance.
- Research and development.
- Interactions with the system administrator for deployment.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- You have a good general knowledge in computer science and have practical experience in the business world, with strong relational and editing skills.
- You have already demonstrated your abilities of independence and autonomy, adaptability and as well the capacity to make proposals
- You dispose of at least 5 years of valuable experience in the following areas:
- NET Technologies (C # Language)
- The knowledge of Angular, Xamarin Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an additional benefit.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French would be advantageous, but is not a condition.
With a higher education, you have proven successful and significant experience in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment
- Full-time-equivalent 39H/week
- Salary to be negotiated
- Considered starting date of employment: 01/04/2019
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Groupe SiRFULL technologyEspace Européen de l’Entreprise
3 allée d’Helsinki 67300 Schiltigheim
Tel. +33 (0)3 67 10 66 18