Full Stack Cloud Developer (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 05.03.2020
Standort: Kaiserstr. 72, Karlsruhe
Teaser: As a leading Full Stack Cloud Developer, you will be the product owner of our Cinemo Entreprise Interface PACE.
There is the typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo. Where you're encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo, a young, small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As a leading Full Stack Cloud Developer, you will be the product owner of our Cinemo Entreprise Interface PACE. You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining our cloud base services which provides enhanced customer experience with Cinemo and supports our processes. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong organization and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has the personality, desire and ability to meet our high-quality standards to preserve our reputation and help us in our continuous growth.
- Maintain an internal/external-facing cloud application that helps Cinemo to interact with customers and to automate internal processes
- Define requirements for new features with intern stakeholders
- Develop new functionality in microservices architecture
- Integrate with internal infrastructure
- Build a new team of Full Stack Cloud Developers in charge to develop and implement PACE
- “Full-Stack” web development experience
- Go programming
- SQL databases
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - App Engine, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Firebase Auth, ...
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience
- UI / UX experience
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-organized, self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly and self-organized
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge assumptions
- Values tests while developing
- Is security-minded
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Is a team player
- Has very good knowledge in English
Please send your job application to Mona Heitz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany