iOS Engineer (m/f/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 15.01.2020
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Teaser: Together with our highly qualified and motivated team members, you will adapt, develop and work on development tasks to maintain and further extend ou
There is the typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo. Where you're encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo, a young, small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As an iOS Software Engineer, you will be part of our highly skilled software engineering team. Together with our highly qualified and motivated team members, you will adapt, develop and work on development tasks to maintain and further extend our software on iOS platforms ensuring high software quality and revolutionary features.
- Analyze incoming requests for iOS-related functionalities and modification of existing iOS-related functionalities and provide related development effort estimations
- Develop new and maintain existing iOS-related functionalities, applications and testcases (including problem solving)
- Maintain automated Xcode build flow with configuration management
- Communicate with stakeholders on-going development tasks and requests in order to efficiently move forward
- Contribute own ideas in the field and show initiative
- Conceive and implement "small" and "medium" scale architectural solutions in alignment with strategy
- Discuss API or product-behavioral changes with Senior Architects for design validation before fundamental and large scale technical/architectural matters
This position requires someone who:
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Has very good knowledge in English
- Is willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations
- Is able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools
- Has a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Strong experience as C/C++ / Objective-C / Swift
- Strong knowledge and continuous interest in iOS programming practices, development tools
- Enthusiasm for the iOS ecosystem, its architecture and related frameworks
- Good knowledge of OpenGL ES, ideally Metal APIs
- Good understanding of the full iOS development life cycle
- Ideally published one or more iOS Apps to the AppStore
- Ideally knowledge in the field of multimedia formats and streaming
Please send your job application to Mona Heitz (email@example.com).
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany