Junior IT Admin (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 29.04.2020
Berufserfahrung: Junior Professional
Teaser: As a Junior IT Admin (f/m/d), you will play an integral role in our IT department.
Cinemo, a young, small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As a Junior IT Admin employee, you will play an integral role in intern IT department and will support development and maintenance of our infrastructure and devices used internally. You will work closely with the IT and Quality Assurance team members.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who is willing to join a fast-paced dynamic and international company.
- First level support for our intern users
- Support any type of end-users’ devices such as PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, fax and phones
- Management of Windows servers/AD
- Installation of new devices and instruction to users
- License management
- Asset management
- Support during purchasing phase of IT related items
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Good written and verbal English communication skills (intern communication)
- Experience with Microsoft products such as Server 2012/2016, Windows 8.1/10, Office 2016/2019, Active Directory, WSUS
- Network protocol skills such as http/SNMP/SMTP/IP/SIP (VoIP)
- First professional experience with required technical skills is a plus
Interested in joining our international Team?
Please send your job application to email@example.com
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany