Project Management Engineer – C/C++ (f/m/x) - Automotive
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 07.01.2020
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Teaser: As an Project Management Engineer, you will work directly with our customers and lead projects for integration of our next-generation embedded multime
There is the typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo. Where you're encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As an Project Management Engineer, you will work directly with our customers and lead projects for integration of our next-generation embedded multimedia C/C++ middleware. You will ensure that your projects are running successful, from technical, quality and execution part. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
This position requires someone who:
- is willing to work in Karlsruhe
- is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- understands detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- is able to interact with all levels of engineers and managers
- has excellent written and communication skills
- pays attention to the details and is highly organized
- is fluent in software engineering processes with complex technical issues
- has high interest in next-generation multimedia
- has very good knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- has very good knowledge in English
- manage customer projects by providing project leadership and daily management through project life cycle for all assigned projects
- oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- communicate project schedules, status and potential risks
- proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues
- design and create quality assurance for the projects
Please send your job application to Mona Heitz (email@example.com). Looking forward!