Security Software Engineer C/C++ (f/m/x)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 22.07.2019
Teaser: Cinemo is global leader for connected In-Vehicle Infotainment solutions . Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
Driven by its expert and very dedicated engineering team, Cinemo is at the forefront of innovation and technology and sets worldwide standards in its category. Our strength is the focus on performance, high-quality and excellent service.
To further support our growth story, we need the very best engineers and creative minds to thrive in our culture and work with our customers which are the top brands automotive companies around the world.
As a Security Software Engineer C/C++, you will be part of our highly skilled software engineering team. Together with our highly qualified and motivated team members, you will work on development tasks to further extend our software with security related components, services and functionalities ensuring high software quality and revolutionary features.
- Analyze incoming requests for new security-related functionalities and modification of existing security-related functionalities and provide related development effort estimations
- Design, develop new and maintain existing security related functionalities and test cases (including problem solving)
- Communicate with stakeholders on-going development tasks and requests in order to efficiently move forward
- Contribute own ideas in the field and show initiative
- Conceive and implement "small" and "medium" scale architectural solutions in alignment with strategy
- Discuss API or product-behavioral changes with Senior Architects for design validation before fundamental and large scale technical/architectural matters
- Strong experience as C/C++ developer in the security field, ideally targeting embedded platforms
- Strong knowledge and continuous interest in secure programming practices
- Enthusiasm for architecture and implementation details of security-critical software, ideally with hacker kind-of mindset
- Solid mathematical background in the field of cryptography
- Proven knowledge of encryption-related concepts, standards and (network) protocols (e.g. Public Key Systems, AES, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, X.509)
- Good knowledge in use and integration of established Open Source security libraries (e.g. OpenSSL and derivates thereof)
- Good knowledge about security-related tools (e.g. afl-fuzz, Wireshark)
- Ideally experience in integration of Content Protection / DRM systems (CPRM, Widevine, PlayReady, FairPlay), also by use of Trusted Execution Environments (TEE)
- Ideally knowledge in the field of multimedia formats and streaming thereof
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Has very good knowledge in English
- Is willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations
- Has a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
Interested? Don’t wait and apply now! We are looking forward to your application!