Senior Software Engineer - Platform compiler (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 05.03.2020
Standort: Kaiserstr. 72, Karlsruhe
Berufserfahrung: Senior Professional
Teaser: You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the platform compiler toolchain for every customer and making sure it stays compatible with the
Are you looking for new challenges in the automotive infotainment industry?
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
Driven by its expert and very dedicated engineering team, Cinemo is at the forefront of innovation and technology and sets worldwide standards in its category. Our strength is the focus on performance, high-quality and excellent service.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join Cinemo’s Web Browser Pro development team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the platform compiler toolchain for every customer and making sure it stays compatible with the latest Chromium and thus ensure that our multimedia solutions meet our high-quality standards to preserve our reputation and help us in our continuous growth. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong organizing and technical skills, who works well within a fast-paced dynamic environment and has the personality, desire and ability to deliver a quality experience to customers.
- Creation and maintenance of cross-compiling toolchains
- Maintenance of CC-related infrastructure (scripts, patchsets, repos)
- Production and maintenance of CC-related documentation
- Assistance in integration with CI systems
- Contribution to engineering efforts by taking over Web Browser Pro development tasks
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Good experience with embedded Linux development
- Solid understanding of Clang, GCC, GCC internals and GNU Binutils
- Expertise with any of following: Yocto Project, OpenEmbedded, crosstool-NG, Scratchbox
- Proper understanding of cross-compiling concepts
- Track record with CI and build automation is nice to have
- First experience maintenance of a cross-compiler infrastructure for a big project, is definitively a plus
In addition, this position requires someone who:
- Has stong desire to learn and is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Understands detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Pays attention to the details
- Has high interest in next-generation multimedia
- Has very good knowledge in English
Please send your job application to Mona Heitz (email@example.com ). Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany