aicas is expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic
Specialist (m/f) for Embedded Systems in Quality Assurance
for our team in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Expectation and Requirements
- Programming experience in Java or C/C++ and programming experience in scripting languages
- Enjoying setting up and configuring operating systems
- Interest in operating systems for embedded systems such as Integrity, Linux, QNX, VxWorks, Windows Embedded Compact
- Systematic approach and good communication skills
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering (Bachelor) or comparable professional training
- English is essential for working in our international team
Tasks and Objectives
In this role you will contribute to continuous monitoring of product quality as well as maintaining and extending the test infrastructure. You also will perform release tests.
- Maintain the embedded devices used by quality assurance.
- Decide in cooperation with platform managers on the procurement of suitable test equipment for new target platforms.
- Configure target devices according to quality assurance requirements.
- Integrate target devices into the existing network landscape in cooperation with the system administration.
- Maintain Java-based infrastructure for test automation.
- Develop test plans for product release.
- Perform product release tests.
- Create bug reports for the development departments.
Our Work Environment
In addition to technologically challenging work, we offer a pleasant work environment in an agile team, a well equipped workplace, and support for your professional development. Our team oriented working style and cooperative management concept give you freedom for creative work, but require a high amount of self-motivation and personal responsibility.
Please send your application to: