Android Application Engineer (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 08.07.2021
Berufsfeld: Customer Services
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
As one of our Android experts in our Software Engineering department, you develop Apps for the Android platform demonstrating the best usage of our award-winning IVI products.
- You innovate, develop and maintain mobile Apps using our core product
- You produce well documented code with focus on high quality, robustness and maintainability.
- You keep up with the latest Android related technologies
- You will collaborate with software engineers, UX designers, solution architects, but also with our customer support team and the QA department
Experience + Skills:
- At least 4+ years of working experience in Android Application development
- Excellent Java and Kotlin programming skills using the Google Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and patterns ( Play Store certification process).
- Proficiency in test driven development (unit tests, automated tests)
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and documented code which others can collaborate on
- Experience with the Android NDK and JNI code is preferable
- You can read and understand C++ source code
- Is self-motivated, self-reliant and solution driven
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Is always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
- Has good problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- Has good written and verbal English communication skills
The successful candidate will be based at our offices: Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany.
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Submit your application to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!