Backend Developer (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 15.09.2021
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
As a cloud backend developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Cinemo’s cloud services. This includes caching, security and identity services, and when needed frontend applications. A firm grasp of cloud architecture is required, specifically related to scalability, distributed systems and databases. Although you will not maintain build pipelines, you will be involved in deployment strategies and therefore require a solid understanding of CI/CD, automated testing and release management.
- Develop and maintain Cinemo’s backend media services in Go/Golang
- Define requirements for new features with internal stakeholders
- Develop new functionality in microservices architecture
- Integrate with internal infrastructure
- Cooperate with DevOps to design and implement the needed infrastructure for a 24/7/365 operations
- Proficient in Go/Golang
- SQL Databases
- Experience with Microservices
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience
- Caching services
- REST API design
- Monitoring and analytics
- Service-oriented architectures
- “Full-Stack” web development experience
This position requires someone who:
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-organized, self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly and self-organized
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge assumptions
- Values tests while developing
- Is security-minded
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Is a team player
- Proficient in English
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within Germany or Hungary.
Please submit your application here: