Customer Support Engineer & Project Leader (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 15.09.2021
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
You will be part of our Department of Customer Project Management. As a Customer Support Engineer and Project Leader you will work directly with our customers for the successful integration of our product portfolio.
You will contribute to complex projects and have the opportunity to lead standard ones. You will work to ensure that Cinemo delivers customer projects according to agreed targets (scope, schedule, quality) and that the implementation complies with our standards.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Provide first-line technical customer support, analyse and solve customer issues
- Manage small-scale customer projects throughout the project life cycle, including planning, schedules, resource allocation, scope, risk and change management
- Plan, manage and test customer releases
- Proactively identify, prioritize and drive the resolution of project and customer issues
Experience + Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of software engineering processes with complex technical issues
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing small-scale projects
- Very good knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for efficient collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Well-organised with high attention to detail
- Interest in next-generation multimedia
- Proficiency in English
The successful candidate can be based at our offices: Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany or at our offices based in Budapest, Hungary
We are also looking for junior and senior colleagues, with corresponding levels of responsibilities.
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Submit your application here:
We look forward to hearing from you!