Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 15.09.2021
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
As a Full Stack Cloud Developer, you will contribute to the development of our Cinemo Cloud Solutions. You will participate to the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of our cloud base services which provides enhanced customer experience with Cinemo and supports our processes. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong organization and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has the personality, desire and ability to meet our high-quality standards to preserve our reputation and help us in our continuous growth.
- Maintain an internal/external-facing cloud application that helps Cinemo to interact with customers and to automate internal processes
- Define requirements for new features with intern stakeholders
- Develop new functionality in microservices architecture
- Integrate with internal infrastructure
- Cooperate closely with DevOps
Experience & Skills
- “Full-Stack” web development experience
- SQL databases
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - App Engine, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Firebase Auth, ...
- Caching services
- REST API design
- Monitoring and analytics
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience
- Service-oriented architectures
- UI / UX experience
This position requires someone who:
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-organized, self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly and self-organized
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge assumptions
- Values tests while developing
- Is security-minded
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Is a team player
- Has very good knowledge in English
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Please submit your application here: