IT Support Specialist (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 17.09.2021
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
You will play an integral role in our internal IT department. As an IT Support Specialist, you will offer direct technical support to internal users for a broad range of devices and applications used by Cinemo. You will also support our customer end users with issues related to our enterprise portal.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment. As well as the personality, desire, and ability to meet our high-quality standards.
- First level support for our internal users
- Support any type of end-users’ devices such as PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, fax and phones
- Installation of new devices (Windows, Linux and MacOS) and instruction to users
- First level support for customer users in the scope of Cinemo’s enterprise portal and its supporting applications
- Cooperate closely with other IT department members in order to rapidly solve customer issues
Experience & Skills:
- Successfully completed vocational training in the IT environment
- Preferably good knowledge of Windows, Linux, MacOS operating system setup and trouble-shooting
- First professional experience in IT support, ideally with direct customer contact is a plus
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Is a fast learner and a teamplayer
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
The successful candidate will be based at our headquarters: Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany.
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within our international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Please submit your application here: