Product Owner (f/m/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 17.09.2021
Standort: Karlsruhe & Budapest
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
Cinemo is continually evolving its product portfolio. To support our engineering teams in this activity, we are currently looking for a motivated Product Owner. That will help us align our engineering activities in accordance with our strategy and ensure a fast development of high-quality products.
This role requires a technically skilled individual with high a comprehension and the ability to align software engineering and business needs. As well as someone who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Gather product requirements from different stakeholders and work together with Portfolio Management to define a product roadmap
- Work with Portfolio Management on roadmap planning that also includes capacity planning and/or future technology changes
- Manage the product backlog and its delivery, in alignment with the product strategy; be accountable for timeline and quality of the delivery
- Make sure that the stories in the backlog and their acceptance criteria are comprehensible for the team
- Provide transparency of product development status to all levels
- Coach and motivate the team into embracing agile and test-driven development
- Coordinate all development team activities, manage the process and remove impediments
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good understanding and working experience of Scrum / Agile methodologies and software development
- Demonstrated experience in leading project teams
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Ability to manage multiple development products/teams
- Ability to act as Scrum Master if needed
- Experience in developing Car Infotainment systems is a plus
- Scrum certification is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Onsite presences on a need to be basis is required
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Please submit your application here: