Working Student (f/m/d) – Technical Writing
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 17.09.2021
Standort: Karlsruhe & Budapest
Teaser: If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
- Under the direction of the Technical Writer, edit, manage, structure, and create technical documentation for Cinemo’s products.
- Get involved in designing documents for customer-facing communications.
- Conduct large-scale editorial tasks based on written policies and instructions given by the Technical Writer.
- Participate in discussions about content strategy and knowledge management in Cinemo.
- Interest in technical writing and communication of technical topics.
- Attention to detail, investigative and curious mindset.
- Well-organised and structured approach to work/tasks.
- Capacity to quickly understand complex technical themes and present information about these in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing and able to proactively identify knowledge gaps and seek out technical advice from Cinemo experts.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and spoken English with a strong technical vocabulary (IT).
- Current enrolment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Basic understanding of modern software development processes is a plus.
The successful candidate will be based at our offices in Karlsruhe or Budapest.
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Please submit your application here: