Echobot is a leading Cloud Software provider of Sales & Marketing Intelligence for European markets. More than 1,000 companies of all sizes and from all industries trust in Echobot to improve their marketing and sales processes for the digital era. In the last six years we have grown (bootstrapped) 40% year over year and scaled the new business team from 4 to 30 sales managers.
Our next strategic step is to start a proactive international sales approach - primarily to the UK market. Thus, we are looking for an Account Executive who takes a consultative approach, engages with potential customers by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrates how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs. Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing in new clients. Account Executives are supported by an inbound lead pool. They partner with Business Development Representatives to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own opportunities through prospecting.
Create pipeline and drive revenue owning the entire sales cycle: prospecting, solution selling and closing
Engage with prospects to distill their challenges and articulate our value proposition over the phone or Teams
Present our solutions that match their challenges via screensharing
Close business to meet and exceed quarterly sales quota, contributing to the company´s revenue goals
Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Echobot’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What you can expect
- Work with great people - independently driven with a team mentality
- To be there from the beginning when a new territory is won
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and uncapped performance-based commission
- Regular team events like quarterly breakfast, BBQs, wine- & beer-tastings and more
- Attractive perks including things like German language courses, a company bike, additional vacation days and more!
What we expect
- At least 3 years of consecutive, successful B2B sales experience, preferably in software/technology sectors
- Passion for sales and a strong desire to pursue a challenging career in a scaling SaaS company
- Admirable work ethic, a superior business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Native English speaker or native speaker fluency, suitable for high-level sales interactions
- Excitement to build something from the ground up
We look forward to receiving your application by email with the reference UKAE-2021-CF to:
Lena Krebs is happy to answer your questions:
+49 (721) 754 005 14